Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emma Bell S/S '09

I was You-tubing (is that a word?) "London Fashion Week" trying to catch up on videos from current A/W '09 runway shows when this one popped up:


I had to post it because the hair and make-up are so creative.  And the collection is fun, everything reminds me of Anime.  I needed to see this at a time when everything is so drab and safe.  I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Until then, Creativity lives!

Chay$

3 comments:

Tony CNCP said...

tried to leave a comment yest. but yeeah, the first fit reminded me of a Murakami piece. -Ccep

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

ooh Murakami...so true!

Chay$

Anonymous said...

Definitely loved the last four looks and the bra that reminds me of a fried egg ;) Very interesting pieces. The blue hair tied in a bow wrapped in plastic. The creativity is endless!

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!