Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Liza Eyster Jewelry

Occasionally I will be out and about and someone will come up to me and ask me one of three things:


1. Are you a  model? (Not really.)
2. Are you a stylist? (Yes.)
3. Are you a designer? (Absolutely.)

Then the person will say something like, "I'd love for you to wear my designs/ use them for a shoot.  I'll send you something." This almost NEVER materializes, except for this case.  I met Liza Eyster (jewelry designer & painter) in a similar fashion and she actually sent me some goodies.  My favorite being this double chain necklace...(I ♥ CHAINS): 


Thank you Liza!  I look forward to running into you again :).

For more info about Liza's jewelry designs visit: http://www.lizaeyster.com.

Until then, I love my new necklaces!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!