Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

RECESSion Finds: Marc Jacobs Accessory Store

Okay so this is a find for some and a reminder for others.  The Marc by Marc Jacobs Accessory Store at 385 Bleecker St is REALLY cheap.  Items are priced between $5-$50.  Items such as studded metallic wallets and hard cases.  As well as neon backpacks, glass rings and bejeweled necklaces.  Check out one of my finds:



I love this necklace! Especially layered with the other necklaces I own. Trust me, there are a lot more RECESSion priced goodies to be had at the Marc Accessory Store.  So...stop by and visit!

385 Bleecker St
New York, NY
12pm to 10pm

Until then, 1 More Reason to ♥ Marc,

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!