Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Lovin Chay Part 3: BSIXTEE6

This is Briian:

Briian photographed in his Manhattan studio
 rocking my "Take it There" pin :)

He is the designer and founder of the clothing line BSIXTEE6.  He is also a photographer and made these cool accessories:

Acrylic "FRESH YES" necklace on gold chain

Foam "BLING" necklace on gold chain

He makes the acrylic necklaces custom and they are VERY affordable.  For more information contact him at: 

Briian@BISIXTEE6.com

Until then, I can't wait for my custom necklace 

Chay$

2 comments:

TSO WHAT said...

I love Briian stuff! this was his shirt circa 2006 or 7

http://flavorpill.net/wmc/photos.html

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

Oh yes the "Gold Digger" tee, classic! Thanks for sharing love :).

C$

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!