Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Bernhard Willhelm S/S 09


Images courtesy of: http://supertalk.superfuture.com

I am in love with the Bernhard Willhelm S/S 09 collection debuted at Paris fashion week yesterday.  I think its fresh and the prints and graphics are beautifully ethno-inspired.  The face-paint (which I am a huge fan of) ranges from comical to offensive to fashion forward.  Looking at this collection you get a sense that he was designing for people of the not so distant future, post-global economic meltdown.  DOOMSday.  Well in any case...I'm glad to see something besides 80s fashion on the runway.  Thanks Bernhard! 

Until then, Imma paint my face!
Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!