Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fashion Icon: Heatherette


Source: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2008/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/heatherette/index3.html#

Oh Richie Rich and Traver Rains, I do live for you. Heatherette's duo is such an inspiration to myself because they started off making clothes in their apt and were at the right place at the right time and then they BLEW UP.  Their designs are usually over the top and most people I know wouldn't wear them (except me). I credit them with keeping the fun in fashion.  I find that many fashion lines while beautifully made and well thought out can be very stiff.  SO Heatherette is necessary for balance.  And their designs are hott:



In case you didn't know their runway shoes are available through irregularchoice.com. I'm obsessed with these:
Irregular Choice 3084-11A Heatherette Wrap Me Up

Until next time!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!