Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Reason

Less than 24 hrs before I'm off to Tokyo! Thanks to all my family and friends for your prayers and support! People keep asking me why I am going to Japan, business or pleasure? Or both? Here's the reason:

Smiley, Crown and Jay in original designs & reworked vintage by C$tg

Because I am a grGREATeat artist, stylist and designer and it is time for me to make my mark on this WORLD. I can't wait to start blogging from Japan!!!!

Until then, muMUCHch ♥

Chay$

3 comments:

A said...

Yay C$tg! Yay Japan! Yay C$tg in Japan!!! Make it memorable! Make it fun!

FLY LADY DI said...

i am soooo jealous!!!!!!!! i wanna go too for those same reasons. they will flip when they see you out there! have fun chay chay!!!!!!!

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!