Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion's Night Out! (Recap)

The crowd outside Intermix SOHO on Prince St. waiting on Rihanna

Jordan, Contessa, Siria & I in front of Prada
Taken by Curtis

My camera died on Fashion's Night Out and guess who I saw...yep The Anna Wintour. Super duper lame is what I am. But I had fun nonetheless, there were so many people out enjoying the night in SOHO.  It was refreshing and so were the free cocktails woo-hoo! But seriously the night was really fun and I think the city and retailers should make this a semi-annual Fashion Week event.  I saw several people making purchases aka boosting the economy :).

Until then, FNO

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!