Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rainy Days, Argh!

This past spring leading into this summer has been the rainiest I can remember.  I hate rainy days and I especially hate carrying umbrellas. I always lose them. So I found a couple umbrellas that I thought would make me feel a little better about carrying them (and one I wouldn't ever lose):

Umbrellas featuring hydrochromatic inks that turn color when they get wet!

Fight the rain!  Not for guys only, I'd carry any of these.



Your umbrella will never get lost or stolen again, yes!


This is genius!
How many times have you been assaulted by an umbrella!?

*Umbrellas found via Fashioning Technology & LikeCOOL*

Until then, I can't decide which one I want more (shocker!)

Chay$

2 comments:

FLY LADY DI said...

wow wow wow i love this post! lol -- it's weird i once met this girl randomly that was creating an umbrella line called umbrelli or something - i wonder if she ever went thru with it. my favorite umbrella of all time is one that said, "SHIT IT'S RAINING".

muah!

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

LOL that's great! I'd so use that umbrella LOL I'm gonna look it up. Thanks for commenting Di!


C$

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!