Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M


Images found at: FashionIndie.com
Collage by: C$tg

I didn't get to make it to the launch this week :(. But I had fun making this collage...to bad I won't be able to make these outfits in real life, (I'm focusing on saving $ right now). I heard the merch flew out the doors. There is a second shipment coming May 14th if you missed it as I did. But still....

Dear H&M,

Can you please stop limiting quantities of guest designers so that I don't have to fight with HER over the last size 2. She already getting 8 pairs of size 2 pants to sell on Ebay. I'd really appreciate it.

(Until then) Sincerely,
C$tg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!