Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cosmic Boxing Screening!

Late last year I collaborated with visual artist Ann Tracy on a project entitled "Cosmic Boxing."  Ann and I had one of those "I met you on the train" New York moments.  See Ann needed a striped unitard made for this project and I stepped on the train wearing vertical black and white striped leggings I made.  She was ecstatic to find out that I also made a black and white striped females unitard: 

She then commissioned me to make another one for a male dancer to be used in a short film.  Great minds think alike...check some of her drawings:

For a closer view click HERE

I don't want to give away the secrets behind this film or the theme...I really want you to experience it for the first time like I am!

Saturday April 25th, 2009
doors open at 7pm
screening at 8pm
(Drinks before and after slideshow. BYOB)

Studio 304
304 Boerum St.
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Until then, I hope you can make it!

Chay$

1 comments:

FLY LADY DI said...

great way to promote with a personal story... very intriguing ;) wish i could attend !

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!