Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's all about the SHOULDERS dahling!

All images found at: Style.com
Edited by: Chay$theGr8

As a girl I was always self-conscious of my broad shoulders and small frame. Over time I have learned to embrace them and even flaunt them! So needless to say I am enjoying this "Shapely Shoulders" trend that has strolled down the catwalks in Milan this past week. Yes, its very 80s & reminiscent of Dynasty...So what?

Until then, Flaunt 'Em!

Chay$

2 comments:

Some Like it Vintage.com said...

Gotta say, I'm still on the fence about this one. Probably because I was wearing them in the 80s...I think it's for the 30 and under generation. If you can wear it, enjoy it!

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

Like I said...I have broad shoulders anyway...I might as well celebrate them :).


C$

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!