Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Here's to Packing Light!

The Dominican Republic...ahhh! Pic found at:

I'm traveling to fun & sun in the Dominican Republic tomorrow!  With all the crazy regulations and fees that come with airway travel, I've learned to pack light and tight.  Carry-ons only!

Plaid (empty) laptop bag by LeSportsac
Vintage floral-print Gitano duffel from NotJustVintage

Well its light for me...LOL.  And I'm leaving my laptop!  I'm too dependent on my laptop and the internet...its really starting to scare me.  We'll see how I function for 4 days without it.  I am hoping to get inspired to design some new goodies while I'm gone so I'm bringing my sketchbook.  On the blogger-sphere I've got some great things in store for you guys when I get back...I hope you're ready :).

Until then, Bon voyage!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!