Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday party photos!

Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated my 25th with me! Thanks to those who wore their best Cosby sweater! Enjoy the pics!

I was sweating in that sweater...I had to take it off :(

Jay, Cav, Hassan & their homeboy

Keri working her Cosby sweater
 
I love this pic they look like they are having a blast!


Jey, Kwasi & some fly gals

Jendayi one of my first NY friends...we go back to the intern days :)

Jendayi's pretty homie giving the sweater action

Cav The $50 Best Sweater Prize winner!

Damn boo I can't get that low LOL

I had soooooo much fun! And drinks LOL! Can't wait for next year's bday!

Until then, I love you guys!
Chay$


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!