Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recession Find: Men's Furnishings Under $50


In the present economy many are choosing to shop online for better selection and lower price options. Many E-tailers offer little to no shipping on orders and great promotions. So today for my newest "Recession Find" I bring you a great E-tailer called Fine and Dandy with Men's Furnishing's Under $50. Fine and Dandy is an online shop created by Charles Henry and it "caters to the guy who loves dressing up." Men's furnishing's can be very expensive, especially if you want something unique and outside of the box. Fine and Dandy has some really fun pieces that guys can add to their wardrobe as great accents, all for under $50. This includes, hats, silk ties, cotton handkerchiefs, silk pocket squares, cufflinks, tie bars and more. I saw some great gift-worthy items and my favorite picks are above. Keep it up guys!  I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this great price!


Until then, I'm trying to get that Yen!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!