Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Solitary Man




I'm so excited! I landed my first gig working on a feature film! Its called Solitary Man and its starting Michael Douglas.  I got the script and I can't wait to read it and take lots of notes.  I'm interning with the Costume Designer so hopefully it will lead to bigger and better things!  Here's a synopsis from movieblog.com:



Millennium Films has set Michael Douglas to play a car magnate with a runaway libido in Solitary Man, reports Variety. Susan Sarandon, Danny DeVito and Jenna Fischer are in talks to co-star.

Brian Koppelman and David Levien are directing a script written by Koppelman. Production begins in November in New York. Douglas plays a former owner of a car dealership chain whose career and marriage were destroyed by his business and romantic indiscretions.

Sounds interesting right? I'm not sure of the release date but I'll keep you posted!

Until next time!
Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!