I took an unplanned six months off from blogging I simply got too wrapped up in my personal life and work to blog. I'm back and ready to share again...to start here's six awesome things that happened in the last six months...
1. I went to LA for the first time and styled a series of web commercials for SYFY
2. I spent my summer as assistant costume designer on a movie called Robot & Frank- scheduled to release next year.
3. I styled mannequins on a Target commercial with a famous guest designer...you'll see :)
4. I worked on a kids show called Team Umizoomi on Nick Jr. and they put me (and my headwrap) in the show. Episode will be showing next summer!
5. I saw Prince perform for the first time at the Forum in Inglewood y'all (Thanks for the photo RJ!)
Share with me your six awesome things!