Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fashion Week Wrap-Up

Fashion week ended last Thurs (at least for me in NYC). I worked backstage at 15 shows including, Simon Spurr, Jill Stuart, and BETSEY JOHNSON!  I saw Kanye West at Rodarte...but I missed the show :/.  I went to several independent designer shows, Style 360, NY Fashion Connect and Lois Eastlund. I ran into old friends and made some new ones.  I got high off of oxygen and drank more Izze then I could stand (grapefruit flavor only yum).  I got free makeup courtesy of Maybelline and Make up Forever.  Oh and I got free sunglasses courtesy of Polaroid! 

Here are a few pics of my fashion week:

Finale for Jypsea Goods at
 NY Fashion Connect Show



 Top 3 Photos at Lois Eastlund (runway & backstage)

 Jade Rodan of ANTM 
& Rhonda of OUCH Magazine


 Funny Australian Girls

 High off Oxygen thanks to Trident

 Hellin Kay & Taryn Manning
Until then,

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!