Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Feeling Reclusive

C$tg in vintage leopard jacket & sequined shorts. 
Scarf by C$tg, shirt by Silence & Noise

I know it defeats the point of being a recluse by blogging this for the whole world to see.  Nonetheless this is how I've been feeling lately.  Feeling like I need to spend more time in the real world, making clothing, doing photoshoots, art, etc.  Oh the irony, blogging is a solitary act isn't it? So I have become a blog recluse as of late.  I don't really care about trends and FW is getting stale for my tastes.  I'm getting sick of an industry that kills its geniuses. But I can't see myself doing anything else.

Photo: Jamil S

Ah what a conundrum.

Until then,
Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!