Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Boi'Nepor Rocks!


What is the meaning of your name Boi'Nepor?

The meaning of my name is "Boi" meaning first born and Nepor meaning comfort. Its of West African origin.

What exactly do you design?
 

I design everything. Whatever you carry I want to be responsible for designing. Luggage, Dog Carriers, Laptop Cases, Handbags, Wallets, the list goes on.


What are you influenced by, What inspires you to design?

I'm influenced by things all around me, people, places and things.  Local inspirations that resign ate globally. Making the ordinary extraordinary.

What experience(s) have you had?

I have had experience as an intern and industry fashion stylist for Music Videos, Editorials, Fashion Shows, and Award Shows. I've also had special art classes since 3rd grade. (Boi'Nepor is an FIT Alum NY, NY).

Who is your favorite Designer and why?
 

Alexander McQueen (R.I.P), because what he did was limitless [and an] "outside the box" couture vision.  What he has done throughout his career I can only dream of accomplishing.

What Inspired you to get involved in fashion?

Fashion was the only outlet where I could be and do what I wanted creatively my way, with no "middle men" influences, fashion is the one venue where you can exemplify to the world exactly what you want the world to receive, that to me is priceless, regardless of the design process and its deadlines.



For more info contact Boi' at: BoiNepor@yahoo.com


-Zanyra




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!