Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

ARISE 2nd Time Around!

6th Issue of ARISE 
Featuring Sessilee Lopez

If you haven't checked out ARISE Magazine yet you must!  It is a high end and best representation of African fashions I've ever seen in a magazine.  And this Friday for the second time at NY Fashion Week they are having a collective showcase of African designers!

I am glad that NY Fashion week is incorporating international designers as a part of NY Fashion week.  I really want them to include and showcase designers from more countries, my 1st pick...India.  Maybe every year they could showcase a different country...hmmm...I need to talk to someone about this ASAP.

Until then, © 

Chay$ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!