Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jump into Spring!

It is officially SPRING!!! I am so excited for the change in wardrobe...and temperature! Oh and if you don't know jumpsuits are what's hot this spring.


(all from their S/S '09 RTW Collections)
Images found at: Style.com
Edited by: C$tg

If you can't afford designer suit like these I recommend scouring thrift stores. Or I'm sure H&M or ZARA are going to be offering knockoff versions. Happy jumpsuit hunting!

Until then, I have 3!

Chay$

2 comments:

Samantha Smikle said...

i've been so ready for this weather! wearing a blazer and a sweater! whaaaat! hahah can't wait for a good pant jumpsuit!
xo,
S.

Who is Chay$theGreat? said...

i can't wait either!


C$

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!