Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

RECESSION SALE PART 2!

My life has been a whirlwind and I must apologize to my readers.  I have been assisting a costume designer on a TV project for 14hrs a day and working on the weekends so I neglected you.  I am SO SORRY!  I am back with a bang though :).  


I present to you:


Recessionista! An affordable sale for us fashionista's in this recessionary period. 

Hosted by: Precious Messenger Productions and Chay$theGr8 (ME!) 

Exclusive, one day only sale, everything must go!

Brands for sale: 

Vince, Theory, Dolce and Gabbana, Joie, Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Armani, Prada, Puma, Siegerson Morrison and more!!!

Sunday December 14th, 2008
11am to 7pm

Theater Lab
137 W. 14th St 
(btwn 6th and 7th ave)
Ring bell # 303

Free Wine 
Sounds by DJ Fauzi 
Celebrating the Birthday of Chay$theGr8

RSVP to: chaythegreat@gmail.com

Hope to see you!
Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!