Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not Just Vintage 1 Yr Anniversary! 10.17.08


Video shot and edited by me ;)

Tonight I attended NJV's 1 year anniversary & fashion show at Tamboril's in Brooklyn.  NJV is a dope vintage shop in Bed-Stuy that M.I.A. shops at when she's in the neighborhood :). They offer vintage clothing, shoes and accessories and some independent designers at affordable prices.


I am so proud of the owners' LaMonica and Maya.  Most new businesses don't last a year, congrats ladies!  Keep it going!  The fashion show was one of the best that I have seen in recent months.  It was well thought out and the styling and make-up was up to date with the trends and setting new ones concurrently.  Being current and innovative at the same time is very hard to do but they pulled it off beautifully.  Here are some of my favorite looks from the show:





I met him at the show and we match. I love having twins!

Go & Shop:

Not Just Vintage
1256 BEDFORD AV.
BROOKLYN NY 11216
347.420.5070
myspace.com/notjustvintage

Until then, I'll be coming to buy my fall pants ladies,

Chay$

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for attending our show, and showing sooo much luv.
See you soon.

Peace
NJV

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!