Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diggin' through some photos...


I'm in a process of revising my site & stepping it up a notch.  As a result I started diggin' in my hard drive and came across a Fashion Week fashion show I styled in '06.  It was for the NYC Department of Small Business Services and was called "F-train a Journey in Style" The point of the show was to feature independent designers and boutiques from Red Hook to Madison Ave.  Enjoy the pics!








Photos by Fernando Godoy
Accessories by BiJules
Sunglasses by Marc Jacobs
Featured designers: Lois Eastlund, Hairy Marys Vintage, Tamara Pogosian (MENS), & Black%WhitePr

P.S. I'm doing a pre-fashion week fashion show next FRI Sept 4th! 

Until then, ♥ Fashion Week!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!