Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Monday, January 26, 2009

LEBOOK: Steven Sprouse NY 2009 Edition


"LEBOOK the the international reference for the creative industry — announces the release of its New York 2009 edition, art by fashion “punk glamour god” and design icon Stephen Sprouse (1953 – 2004). This year marks the five-year anniversary of Sprouse’s passing and LE BOOK is honored to have his work “dress” its publication, continuing a lineage of cover artists that includes Karl Lagerfeld, Yves Saint Laurent, Vivienne Westwood, Yohji Yamamoto and Azzedine Alaïa." (LEBOOK: Stephen Sprouse NY 2009 Press Release)

I am sooooooo excited! I am getting the LEBOOK: Stephen Sprouse 2009 Edition!  If you want to know who's who in the fashion industry...this is the book of contacts you need.  I remember coveting this book in my college library daily.  And now I'm getting my own and its commemorating Stephen Sprouse...how perfect is that?!




The book is available online the first week of February for purchase at LA BOUTIQUE www.lebook.com/laboutique. Additionally, the books will be available mid-March at select locations including Colette in Paris, 10 Corso Como in Milan, and MoMA Design Stores throughout the US. The book retails at US $249.

Until then, I'm getting my contacts up!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!