Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Historical Change



Photo: TheOnion.com

America we finally did it, we elected a minority, a black president. What does that mean? Is everything truly equal? I don't know but for now I am glad that the republican regime is over. I am glad that I exercised my right as an American citizen and was NOT denied this time. I am glad that the impoverished have hope beyond their disparity. Young men of color have more to aspire to besides being a rapper or an athlete. I am glad that Obama merchandise inspired many underprivileged to become entrepreneurs. I am glad that persons of all genders, sexualities, races, ethnicities, and religions in this country united for a common goal and cause. That above all is what I am most moved by: unity. The ability for us to look past our differences for the "greater good." This above all must continue so this country changes for the better.

CHANGE IS GOOD.
CHANGE IS NECESSARY.
CHANGE IS IMMINENT.
EMBRACE CHANGE.

Until then, I endorse this message!

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!