Flamboyant, energetic style or action; dash; verve inspired by Eubie.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Video: C$TG on Tokyo

Daisha "Daiwu" Hunter is one of the many amazing people I met during my stay in Japan. She was actually referred to me via twitter by TastyKeish. We made plans to meet via twitter and when I got to Japan last month and we instantly bonded. I'm glad to have her as a homegirl. Here's a interview she did of me my last night in Japan:


Find more videos like this on SOCIETY HAE


I didn't realize I sound so much like a Valley girl. "Like Oh my God Becky." LOL. Oh and if you want to get mad at me about buying the Pica-ninny bag, don't. I'm well aware of all its meaning and historical context.

Until then,

Chay$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check back for my response! Thanks for commenting!